There's not so much to write now since I'm just starting but I hope to keep you updated regularly. My next blog is featuring three very prestigious people who have made it and are making it by God's grace. Before I leave, I will drop by some food for thought. I heard it on the JOY FM some time back, read by the Morning Show host, Kojo Oppong-Nkrumah.
"What you think are your limitations, are just little fragments of your imagination."
So I pondered over it. I looked deeper, and I noticed the truth within. We force ourselves to believe there are things we can't do.. when actually, we can. Philippians 4:13,"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I'll end here, but watch out for my next blog, Being Positive: The Proton Theory. Featuring three successful people, two well-known gospel artistes and a celebrated lawyer. Don't miss it!
Rodney Assan
No comments:
Post a Comment